Health & Medical
Organizations & Associations
News & Weather
Science & Technology
Order your Knoxville Planning Guide here.
Knoxville Real Estate Online
Relocation Packet | Real Estate News
- City People - City People, founded in 1983, is a group made up of residents, business people, elected officials, preservationists, activists, and artists working together to address issues concerning Knoxville's center city. City People organizes the very successful bi-annual Home Tours of downtown residences. Many people who now reside in the historic downtown area do so as a result for having taken one of these City People Home Tours.
- Forest Heights Homeowners Association - Forest Heights is located in the Bearden community of West Knoxville. The heavily wooded, hilly neighborhood has been a stable, attractive, and desirable residential area for over seventy years. The present neighborhood is made up of four separate subdivisions - Forest Hills, Forest Heights, Highland Hills and Highland Hills Addition, bounded on the east just east of Forest Hills, to the south by Sutherland, to the west by Highland Memorial Cemetery, to the north by Interstate 40/75, and in its entirety was annexed by the City of Knoxville in 1960.
- Fox Run Homeowners Association - Fox Run is located in west Knox County in the town of Farragut. It's close to shopping and dining at Turkey Creek, convenient to both Kingston Pike and I-40, yet isolated from the noise and traffic.
- Harts Ridge Homeowners Association
- Historic Fort Sanders Neighborhood Association, inc.
- Island Home Park Neighborhood Association
- Lakeridge Homeowners' Association - Lakeridge is a community of 300+ single family homes located in West Knoxville overlooking the beautiful Smoky Mountains and Ft. Loudon Lake. Lakeridge is something more that just another subdivision. It is a community that lives and plays together. Lakeridge's mixture of homes were built in the 70's, 80's, 90's and today, most with views that will take your breath away. This neighborhood is within one mile of grocery stores, pharmacies, gas stations and Pellissippi Parkway (I-140).
- Northshore Town Center - Northshore Town Center is an upsale neighborhood environment that combines the comfort sof working, playing, and living into one charming place to call home. The development will offer a 20 screen movie plaza as well as dozens of shops and restaurants.
- Lonas Drive Community Association - Lonas Drive Community Association (LDCA) is comprised of residents on the area bounded on the north by Middlebrook Pike, the east by I-640, the south by I-40 and the west by Weisgarber Rd and East Weisgarber Rd.
- North Hills Area Association - North Hills is one of the post World War I and pre-World War II subdivisions that sprouted in Knoxville. Brothers George, Hugh and Carl Fielden started developing North Hills in the spring of 1927. By 1928, forty-three homes had been built with some of Knoxville's most prominent families living in the area. Covering 185 acres, it was one of the largest subdivisions in Knoxville for its time. North Hills has always been a Knoxville garden spot, helped greatly by the North Hills Garden Club, which was formed in 1935. The garden club deserves much credit for planting flowers and trees throughout North Hills.
- Oakwood-Lincoln Park Neigborhood Association - Oakwood-Lincoln Park is located in Knoxville, Tennesee, USA. It extends from 275 North to Broadway and from Sharp's Ridge to Woodland Ave. Oakwood began as a residential development in 1903. Many of the early residents were employed by the Southern Railroad. The Lincoln Park community began as a mineral spring resort in 1899.
- Old North Knoxville, Inc. - Historic Old North Knoxville is a residential and business district built from the 1880's to the 1940's. It includes the triangle formed by Central Street, Broadway, and Woodland Avenue, as well as the area east of Broadway bounded by Cecil Avenue, Sixth Avenue, Glenwood Avenue and Broadway. The houses are of various sizes and styles that reflect the economic conditions of the times.
- South Doyle Homeowners
- Suburban Hills Neighborhood Association - Suburban Hills Subdivision is on a part of what was the Land Grant plantation of Charles McClung and his wife, Margaret White (b. 1771, Rowan Co. NC, m. 10/20/1790 and d. 1835, Knox Co., TN) who was a daughter of General James White (c. 1747 Rowan Co., NC-1821 Knox Co., TN) and his wife, Mary Lawson (1742 Rowan Co., NC-1819 Knox Co., TN) who were Knoxville Founders and lived in a log fort near the First Presbyterian Church.
- Sugarwood Homeowners Association - Sugarwood is an upscale community located in the heart of Farragut. Conveniently located off Kingston Pike, it is a short distance from all the amenities that West Knoxville has to offer but still maintains the quiet neighborhood setting that makes it such a desirable location. There are 264 residences ranging in price from approximately $250,000 to over $450,000. Neighborhood amenities include a large community swimming pool staffed with trained lifeguards, two tennis courts, volleyball court, and an outdoor pavilion.
- Sunmer Place Homeowners Association - Located off Jenkins Road between Chert Pit Road and Joe Hinton Road in West Knoxville. Founded in 1991, Summer Place is located just outside the city limits of Knoxville. Development began in 1989 with the first homes constructed in 1990. Final homes were completed by 1994. There are 132 single dwelling homes ranging between 2,000 and 4,000 square feet. One really nice feature is that the homes do not share one or two designs.
- South Doyle Homeowners Association
- Tan Rara Subdivision - located in West Knoxville.
- Timberlake Homeowners Association, Inc. - A non-profit HOA for the 250+ homes in Timberlake subdivision which includes Timberlake, The Village at Timberlake.
- Town Hall East, Inc.
- Westbrooke Homeowners Association - Westbrooke is a 130 unit, Private Unit Development (PUD) located in West Knoxville. The neighborhood is located between Lovell Road and Bob Gray Road, just east of Pellissippi Parkway.
- West Hills Community Association - West Hills is one of the premier neighborhoods in all of Knoxville, Tn. It is conveniently located across from West Town Mall on one side and bounded by Middlebrook Pike on the other.